Sunday 31 May 2015

Closet remix

We had great church today, I am so blessed on how the little kids were worshipping during altar.  It was so pure, priceless!
Matthew 18:3 "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

We didn't sing this at church this morning but this song's been in my head all day.  I am just so thankful for God's mercy.  This is an old song called Mercy Saw Me  you can go directly to 1:25 to listen.  I really love this, I hope it will touch your heart like it did mine.

To the outfit, these are old pieces again.  I don't promote regular expensive shopping.  Stretch your closet, remix!
Not trying to go all model status, just having fun blogging :)

It was pretty nice today, very sunny and not humid at all. I wish it will be like this every single day.  Haha. 

I got the top from suzyshier they have some modest clothes, just look.  The skirt was from Winners
owned this for over two years.



Do you like stretching your closet or you love shopping all the time? :)

By the way, If you want to monetize you blog, use this link to apply to revenue hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment