Tuesday 21 April 2015

Visiting Alberta

Highlight of 2014 was my parents' six-month visit here in Canada.  We had the chance to show them the beauty of this country.  Alberta is one of my favorite places so we can't skip that. Just can't get enough of Banff and Jasper Rockies, last summer was my second time in Banff and I am still in awe.  As expected, my parents were also in love with the place.

Alberta trip


Lake Minnewanka, Banff

Gondola

Lake Louise
one of my favorite places on earth :)

Lake Bow
so picturesque (love!)

On our way to Jasper, I think that's a moose (just beautiful!)

Glacier at Jasper

Mom and Dad at Jasper Skywalk
(This is a newer interest in Jasper, you will be walking on a glass and below you is a cliff!) -linked-

It was super fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment